Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stupid Answers

So Elizabeth "Tagged" me in her blog and had the audacity to tell me that I have to answer these "questions." As if I don't have anything better to do! Wait, I don't have anything better to do. Thanks for giving me something to do, E!

3 joys
-Witnessing the birth of a Naked Mole Rat
-Celebrating friends' weddings to things that they love, and committed to marry when a friend said to them, "If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?!" I always cry at those weddings!
-Helping someone realize their dream of owning a house...of cards

3 fears
-Becoming so beautiful that all my friends will hate me (that dream is coming closer to being realized than you might think)
-Never finding an outlet for all of my Super Powers
-Being eaten by a baby beluga in the deep blue sea

3 goals
-Being on an episode of Full House
-Going backstage at a New Kids on the Block concert
-Winning a gold metal for playing badminton at the 2010 Olympics (or if that doesn't work out, becoming World Heavy Weight Champion for that same year)

3 current obsessions/collections
-Autographs of comic book heros (I'm still waiting for Jughead to write me back...)
-Colored Pencil Shavings
-8 track tapes

3 random/surprising facts
-I'm in Tokyo High School's 1978 Senior Yearbook as Most Likely to Succeed
-I'm the reigning champ at the Saline Senior Center's Scrabble Championship
-I can run a 15-minute mile

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Hahaha, I love it! Great answers! Bad news about Full House though...I don't know how to tell you this but....it's over. I'm sorry.