Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I got a new staple remover

Disclamer: This is not a pregnancy test. It just looks like one in this picture.
I got a new staple remover yesterday. I'm pretty excited about it. You wanna know the irony of it all? Today was my last day of teaching, so I only had one day to use it. Can you believe that? I know, right? It's pretty cool, though - slides right under staples and pops them right out. Doesn't get any better than that, eh? Well guess what? It does. You may not believe this, but my new staple remover is magnetic at one end!! Amazing! That way you can pick up staples with it that you dropped! Will wonders never cease? I was talking to my sister about this earlier, and I could tell she was really blown away by that, too. Blown away or not paying attention to me at all; I couldn't really tell, but then I was SO excited about the staple remover that I wasn't paying that much attention to her either. It happens.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

You're right, I wasn't paying any attention. But NOW I am! ;) That's quite the staple remover!

Katherine said...

That's right it is!!!

Victor and Camilla Broderick said...

After I furrowed my brow and thought, "why is she taking pictures of pregnancy tests and posting them on her blog page?" I read closer and realized that she bought a staple remover that's the spitting image of a pregnancy test. Good one.

Wee Sisters Three said...

Well, i gotta admit, i had onejust like when i worked at Livingston. They are, possibly the coolest things ever. So, basically, what i amd saying is....WORD TO OUR MOTHER!