Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm on the Front Page!


As many of you know, I'm one of the chairs for the annual Saline Celtic Festival, which was held last weekend. Everything went really well, and I had a lot of fun! To top off a great weekend (including the Tartanic concert...you'll probably hear more about that at some point...), I'm quoted on the front page of the Saline Reporter! It's no New York Times, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere! Here's a link to the article on the Saline Reporter website: SalineReporter.com. I'll be signing autographs at the Saline Library. ;) I also drew the red dragon for the Red Dragon tent sign, complete with Saline baseball cap. When I win all of my awards some day, I'll have to remember to thank the Celtic Festival...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Wow, that's AWESOME!! :) You're famous!

Anonymous said...

So Cool!

Vaughn said...

you know 10 out of 10 famous people get their starts from Celtic Festivals...i read it somewhere, just so you know. I also want an autographed photo to sell on e-bay...