Friday, March 13, 2009

This Lady Really Freaked Me Out the Other Day.

Dangit. I really need to stop making my post titles so descriptive, 'cause there's not much more to say than that. She really wigged me out, though. Her eyes were all bugged out and she was gnawing on her lower lip with this crazed look on her face, all the while driving a red van.* She gave me the jibbly-jibblies. I really couldn't shake it off for a while! Great, now I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks for bringing it up again, guys.

*Um, if that was you that I saw, SO sorry. I didn't recognize you with that great new hair cut!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

If you saw me, why didn't you say hi!? (Jerry, hello!!)

Kidding. That's really funny! And I love the picture. Too bad your readers couldn't see your face when you first told me about seeing this lady. I could tell you were very scared! lol

Wee Sisters Three said...

good thing i have a silver van or else i'd be worried. most days i feel like i could scare small children