Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Truth About Betty Cooper

Elizabeth tagged me in her blog, and I fully intend to respond to that tag, but on my own terms. This "tagging" reminds me of those emails I often get where you have to answer all of these questions about yourself: favorite food, favorite TV shows, greatest fears, etc. I think I answered them seriously the first 2 or 3 times that I got one, but the next 90 or so times I decided to get creative. On more than one occasion I answered them as my alter-ego, Betty Cooper. (Well, one of two alter-egos that I have. It's tricky balancing them, but having Wonder Woman's super powers helps.)

I hope you now enjoy finding out some secrets about Archie's sometimes girlfriend, Betty!

3 Joys
-Spending time with the love of my life, Archie Andrews.
-Hanging out with the gang at Pop Tate's.
-Baking! And making my own clothes. And puppies and kittens! And baby-sitting, and surfing, and school...how am I supposed to keep it to just 3?!?!

3 Fears
-That Archie will leave me forever for Veronica!
-That we'll never achieve world peace.
-That Pop's will close down...where would we hang out then??

3 Obsessions or Collections
-Um, well, I guess you could say that I am obsessed with Archie. I mean, I wouldn't say that, I think our relationship is perfectly healthy, but some might say that...
-I collect mementos of dates with Archie.
-I suppose I'm a little obsessed with cooking...it's the way to Archie's heart!!

Surprising Facts
-My hair is actually really blonde! Don't let Veronica tell you otherwise.
-Sometimes I think Jughead's kind of cute! I mean, he's so good with Jellybean! I think his hatred of girls is just a facade.
-I like fixing cars more than I like baking. Crazy, huh??

A side note from Katherine...I think it's interesting to note that my paternal grandfather, Archie, married my grandmother, a woman named...Betty. Seriously!! So we all know who gets him in the end...sorry Ronnie!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I was going to guess that you'd respond as though you were Veronica, so I was close! I love that Betty Cooper. :) And I'm always glad to know that Archie chose her in the end.