Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Robot Tuesdays

On the second floor of Kendall (where I'm going to school now) they renumbered the classrooms over the summer. In order to aid the students in finding their classes, they provided maps with the old and new numbers on them, which were placed in a plastic sleeve on the wall with a post-it note saying "Take one!" When I was walking to class last Thursday night, I noticed an addition someone had made. Is it immature that I thought that this was hilarious?? Ridiculous, yes, but the fact that a college student did this made it all the funnier to me.
In other news, I went and saw "Whip It!" last Friday night, and was SO excited to finally be seeing it after waiting for over a year. How do celebrities do it? Below is a photo of Sarah, my partner in movie crime, and me in front of the "Whip It!" poster at the theater. We're pointing to my leg, which is just visible in the corner of the photo from the movie! I saw myself 3 or 4 times in the movie, shouting and pantomiming with the best of them! I'm famous! Sarah and I are in a scene near the end very prominently on the screen. We're famous! I highly recommend seeing the movie. Just plan on going to the bathroom during the pool scene. A little ridiculous.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I keep thinking that post it says "food" - but no, it's poop. Reminds me of what you always used to write in your old papers for school. So immature. ;)

The movie was good and it was so cool to see you in it! I definitely could have done without the pool scene, but other than that, I really liked it!

Katherine said...

Hey!! That was NOT me who wrote that in my papers! It's a good thing I proofread them, or some of your little "additions" could have gotten me in trouble...

D said...

I will have to go see it! It will be so cool to see you in it!

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious & I'm going to be doing that from now on until I die!

David and Linda said...

I think it's funny. And I look forward to seeing you in the movie! My daughter the movie star! Now I'll have to become a stage mother. Is it too late for that?

Sarah said...

I was SO glad I got to have that experience with you. Of course, we'll have to have another viewing when it comes out on DVD, this time with a remote at the ready for massive pausing/rewinding. :)