Friday, August 28, 2009

Pretty or Nauseating?

I have an important question for you. Is this background too much? I can't decide. I'm pretty back and forth about it, really. I love the colors, but it kind of makes me feel a little nauseated when I look at it for too long. (That could also be due to the barometric pressure and my tricky sinuses. Tough to tell.)

In other news, I started my move to Grand Rapids today. My apartment is cute! Small and old, with wood floors and lots of storage in the closets. I'll post a picture or two when I get all unpacked and set up. I feel excited and nervous about the change! The future may hold many posts about boredom and creepy sounds I heard in the night, though, so be forewarned.

Seriously, though, please let me know about this background. Your feedback may lead me to either change the background or buy some new sinus meds... ;)

6 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I can't decide but I think it *might* be nauseating. Sorry. It is pretty though, in a way.

alecia said...

I think it might be nauseating, too, but I'm already nauseated for tomorrow... How are you doing Katherine???

Ashley said...

I have to agree with the others and say orderline nauseating. I like the swirl designs, though.
Glad to hear you like your new place. I hope you're excited!

Mike said...

Sorry, as a rule, I can't call the background pretty. Pretty is a very unmanly word, and as the new alpha male, I of course would never touch or say anything unmanly. Good luck with everything in Grand Rapids though. Knock 'em dead (That's a very manly saying)

Anonymous said...

I love it. If it's nauseating then mine is completely heinous!

kdcricketacademy said...

smackjeeves
greasyfork
weheartit
freedomsponsors
longisland
spreaker