Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have no time to post because I'm busy doing boring things.

Monday: made 2 phone calls, sent 7 emails, responded to 6 more, worked, complained about work, bought some supplies for work, did some grocery shopping, and did some laundry.

Tuesday: made 3 phone calls, worked, complained about work, panicked when another student said she had head lice, got a flu shot, responded to 2 emails, and sent 1.

Wednesday: worked, had a break down at work, complained about work, talked to one of my students about his bad behavior, pulled that same kid out of another class to talk to him about bad behavior as he travelled from my class to his next class, sent 1 email, responded to 4, made dinner, ate a lot of junk food, and complained about the pain in my arm from the flu shot.

I'm thinking it can only go up from here.

P.S. I'd like to give a shout-out to Joe the Plumber, who's having a much more interesting week than me.

Note to self: In order to make blog more interesting, run into a presidential candidate next week and become a sound bite.

P.P.S. I'd also like to give a shout-out to Joe Six Pack, who's probably feeling a little resentful of Joe the Plumber for stealing his name and air time.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

The best part of my week so far has been listening to all the complaining you mentioned in this post. ;)

Anonymous said...

All the fun we will have this weekend will make up for the borzilla week you've been having. If you ever need a pick-me-up you should just play pranks on Elizabeth. I'll help you think of some if you want.

Katherine said...

OoOOoOoooh! Thanks for the idea, Emily! Maybe I should short sheet her bed tonight, then tomorrow when she gets home from work I'll have the whole bucket-of-water-over-the-door, syrup-on-the-floor, feathers-on-the-fan trap set up "Parent Trap"-style. I'll HAVE to blog about that...