Wednesday, April 16, 2014

VIPTs: Very Important Personality Tests!!

Last night, when I should have been working on Important, Responsible Things, I instead spent...let's just say "a lot of time"...on Zimbio taking Very Important Personality Tests.  I mean, how could I get anything done until I knew which Goonies character I was? (Stef) Or who my celebrity boyfriend would be? (Joseph Gordon-Levitt...score!)  Or which 80s Action Hero I was?  (Robocop, natch.)

I won't confess to how many of these tests I took either.  Suffice it to say, I now have my personality pretty well figured out, thanks to these online, very accurate and meaningful tests.  Zimbio (and the government) probably knows way too much about me now, too.  

Here are a few of my results, so you can understand me better.  Click this link so you can take a few quizzes as well, and report back here with your results!  Are you Giles from the Buffy series, too?  Did you also get Taylor Swift as your celebrity road trip companion??  Inquiring minds need to know!














2 comments:

violet50 said...

You are too funny! At least you shouldn't have an identity crisis any time soon. I do take them from time to time and it's amusing.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Haha, wow you really did take a lot of tests! But then again, so did I (via you) so I'm not judging! I think these quizzes are fun.