Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ham Porter's S'mores Recipe

I have recently been eating a lot of marshmallows (plain...raw?) and graham crackers (with peanut butter or dipped in milk).  They're seriously delicious!  (I have the palette of an 8 year-old.)  I haven't gone as far as roasting the marshmallows and adding chocolate, though that is inevitable.  Yesterday I noticed on the back of the graham cracker box that they had a recipe for s'mores.  S'mores!  I mean, who, besides Scotty Smalls, doesn't know how to make s'mores??  

The directions on the box were OK, but I really felt that they should have Hamilton 'Ham' Porter's instructions on there instead.  Much more clear and, well, hilarious.  Since they fell down on the job, I decided I'd do the work for them!  So here, in case you ever need it, is Ham's s'mores recipe, ready for your recipe box.


Click on image for a larger view

(I may be more than ready for summer to be here....)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That is SOOOOOO good!!!! You should pin it on pinterest!! LOVE it!

Wee Sisters Three said...

I want to marry this post. I love that under labels you put Hamilton Ham Porter. I think Sandlot has got to be one of the most quotable movies. "I'm roastin' like a toasted cheeser!"