Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hornswoggling*

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!
-Edna St. Vincent Millay
Blog friends, I have a confession to make.  I've been cheating on you with another blog.  I didn't mean for it to happen, but somehow...it just did!

Oof, ok, that's starting to hit a little too close to reality.  The truth is, I've been writing for another blog - DegreeSearch.org - which is why I've been more neglectful than usual over here.  It's not like I like it better over there or anything, it's just, well, they pay me!  But fear not (I know how worried you all have been), I've got big plans for making a comeback here at Robot Tuesdays!

Things you can expect in the near future:

- Fascinating insights on artists in the Twenty-first Century!
- Nonsensical posts about bugs and bikes!
- Tips on how to paint, draw, and make nifty crafts!
- Stories about the swim class I'm taking at the Y!  (If you're good, I might post the picture I took of myself in my swim cap and goggles...or I may take that with me to the grave...)
- Links to the posts I'm writing over at that other blog I mentioned before!

And much, much more.

In the mean time, here are some other links you can check out that further explain what I've been up to lately:

- I'm in Art Prize!  If you make it to the 2-week event, Vote up!  (Please!)
- I made a Facebook page for...me!  And my art.  Mostly my art.  Come on over and "like" me, would ya?
- I have paintings in three other shows (1 currently, 2 are coming up soon) and my thesis exhibition is coming up in November!

So, I hope you can forgive me and we can still be friends.  If not, you could always find out how to make new friends by reading this post I wrote!

*I know that 'hornswoggling' is a different kind of cheating than the kind I mean, but I just really like to say hornswoggle. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I hope you really do keep blogging! Don't get my hopes up and let me down!! I'm really excited for future posts! :)

And please post the picture! hehe